VANTAGE 360 WEALTH (herin referred to as VANTAGE 360 WEALTH) shall supply the Services to you in accordance with these Terms in all material respects.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services, and we shall notify you in any such event.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH warrants to you that the Services will be provided using reasonable care and skill.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH provides the following for the accounting years in which you are subscribed to the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Standard Service based on the information you have provided:
- VANTAGE 360 WEALTH accounting software
- Access to an online VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account.
- Private Limited Company Year End Accounts:
- Preparation of your company’s year-end annual financial statements;
- Preparation of annual abbreviated accounts for your approval & online submission to Companies House.
- Corporation Tax
- Completion of a CT600 and tax computation based upon the annual accounts;
- Presentation of CT600 for your approval and online submission to HMRC;
- Dealing with routine HMRC correspondence (please note that this does not include an HMRC enquiry, full or aspect).
- Paying yourself and your employees
- PAYE Scheme registration for new private limited companies.
- Salary calculations based on drawings up to the annual National Insurance threshold for all directors (NB, If a higher salary, or IR35 calculations are required this would fall under our VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Payroll Service, which is an additional paid for service).
- Production of director’s pay-slips.
- Creation of monthly RTI payroll runs for your online submission to HMRC.
- General advice on PAYE, NI and tax coding for all directors.
- SSP, SMP and other statutory calculations of payments or deductions.
- Preparation of annual PAYE final submission for approval and online submission to HMRC
- Production of a P60 for all directors.
- Dealing with routine HMRC correspondence. (Please note that this does not include an HMRC enquiry, full or aspect).
- Production of dividend vouchers and related company minutes.
- Cash accounting VAT calculations (standard and flat rate VAT schemes only);
- Calculation of quarterly VAT returns, if registered.
- Presentation for your approval and online submission of returns to HMRC.
- Notifying HMRC of any changes in your VAT registration.
- Dealing with routine HMRC correspondence; (please note that this does not include an HMRC enquiry, full or aspect).
- Agent for online VAT filing with HMRC (excluding VAT inspections).
- N.B. All VAT Returns are filed online and payment must be made electronically.
- Companies House
- Changes to officer and company information;
- Preparation for approval and filing of annual returns.
- N.B. Any filing fees will be payable by the Client.
- Penalties and interest
You are legally responsible for ensuring the data in your RTI payroll submissions are correct and made on time. Failure to do this may lead to automatic penalties, surcharges and/or interest from HMRC. Employers cannot delegate this legal responsibility to others.
You must have a currently active VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account in order for us to file any company returns, this includes PAYE end of year returns, which require filing at specific times in the calendar year. If you choose to leave the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Standard Service before these filings are due, and have not made specific arrangements with VANTAGE 360 WEALTH, you will need to make your own arrangements.
You will be notified of annual company return filing deadlines in advance by email, or via messages in your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account. We cannot be held responsible for any late filing fees or penalties caused once notification has been sent.
Subscriptions to the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Packaged Services and Add-Ons via your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account shall be subject to these Terms and any Special Terms set out in the applicable Service Description featured on the Site.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Dormant Service and Company Closure
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH provides a service for companies stopping trading who do not wish to close their company and who require a limited amount of support (the ‘VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Dormant Service’). The level of support to be provided will be agreed between you and us at the time you elect to engage the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Dormancy Service and the applicable Charges are paid
In order to use the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Dormant Service you will have needed to have finalised your previous year’s company accounts and at the end of your period of dormancy supply VANTAGE 360 WEALTH with a copy of your bank statements for all business accounts to confirm the company has been dormant.
The VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Dormant Service provides for the following:
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH accounting software: Restricted access to an online VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account
No facility to raise invoices, or record expenses other than those HMRC deem allowable as a non-trading company.
Private Ltd Company ‘Dormant’ Year End Accounts
Preparation of your company’s year-end annual Financial Statements.
Preparation of annual Abbreviated Accounts for your approval & online submission to Companies House.
PAYE (if PAYE Scheme remains open)
Creation of monthly RTI payroll runs for your online submission to HMRC
Preparation of annual PAYE final submission for approval and online submission to HMRC
Preparation of P11D and forms P11Db for all directors for approval & online submission to HMRC.
VAT (if VAT registration continues)
Cash accounting VAT calculations (Standard & Flat rate VAT schemes only)
Calculation of quarterly VAT returns, if registered.
Presentation for your approval and online submission of returns to HMRC
Agent for online VAT filing with HMRC. (Excl. VAT inspections (please note that this does not include an HMRC enquiry, full or aspect)).
Annual Returns (additional Companies House filing fee applies)
Re-engagement to VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Standard Service: During a period of dormancy if the company starts trading you must notify us and you will be required to re-engage to the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Standard Service. Re-engaging the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Standard Service will incur a re-engagement fee, and could involve making up any missed VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Standard Service subscription payments if it occurs during the accounting year in which you’re subscribed to the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Dormant Service.
Company Closure Service: VANTAGE 360 WEALTH also provides a service to assist you in closing down your company (for a fee of £200 which must be paid in advance) You will need to complete a DS01 form ensuring all company directors, if more than one, sign.
- co-operate with VANTAGE 360 WEALTH in all matters relating to the Services including complying with any and all reasonable instructions provided by VANTAGE 360 WEALTH in relation to the same;
- provide VANTAGE 360 WEALTH with such information and materials as VANTAGE 360 WEALTH may reasonably require in order to supply the Services, and ensure that such information is accurate in all material respects;
- ensure that VANTAGE 360 WEALTH has complete and accurate information to keep your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account up-to-date at all times throughout the subscription period, including any changes to company structure, trading activity, business address, and personal contact details etc;
- keep your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account up to date with all trading activities, including entering all invoices and expenses, recording withdrawals and payments, reconciling with your company bank and credit card statements on a regular basis, filing your VAT returns, if you are registered and filing RTI submissions when required, through your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account;
- if you are advised you are within IR35, advise us accordingly. You will then be required to take up the paid for VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Payroll service so that we prepare the appropriate ‘deemed payment’ calculations. It is your responsibility to request an IR35 Contract Assessment or IR35 Full Status Review and dependent on the level of service you selected this may be subject to an additional charge (When a Full Status Review is selected, it will be carried out by our partner Abbey Tax). Unless we receive instructions from you to the contrary, or you request an assessment we will always treat you as outside IR35 and your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account will reflect this status;
- ensure that the Services are not abused or used for any immoral or illegal purpose or in any way that would bring VANTAGE 360 WEALTH into disrepute;
- Remain solely and fully responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and the consequences of any such breach. You expressly acknowledge that VANTAGE 360 WEALTH has no responsibility to you or to any third party for such breaches or the consequences of such breaches and you shall indemnify VANTAGE 360 WEALTH in relation to the same in accordance with clause 13.9.
You shall not:
- use any App or other feature of the Services in any way that might infringe the rights or privacy of other users of the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Services (by hacking or other malicious means or otherwise);
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise make available content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that could interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Software, hardware or telecommunications equipment of VANTAGE 360 WEALTH, its users or affiliates;
- reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell all or any part of the Services for any purpose.
If VANTAGE 360 WEALTH’s performance of any of its obligations under the Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by the Client or failure by the Client to perform any relevant obligation (Client Default):
- VANTAGE 360 WEALTH shall, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to suspend performance of the Services until the Client remedies the Client Default, and to rely on the Client Default to relieve it from the performance of any of its obligations to the extent the Client Default prevents or delays VANTAGE 360 WEALTH’s performance of any of its obligations;
- VANTAGE 360 WEALTH shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by the Client arising directly or indirectly from VANTAGE 360 WEALTH’s failure or delay to perform any of its obligations as set out in this clause 5.3; and
- the Client shall reimburse VANTAGE 360 WEALTH on written demand for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by VANTAGE 360 WEALTH arising directly or indirectly from the Client Default.
It is wholly your responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered into the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Software and we are wholly dependent upon your entering this in a timely way, and any information or explanations we receive from you. We are under no obligation to specifically identify missing or incomplete information.
If you have accounts from previous years that have not yet been finalised and we do not have opening balances from these periods your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account will not be a true reflection of your current financial status until we have this information.
If you start to use the Services midway through your current trading year you will be required to enter any trading activities already undertaken into your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account, or use our switching service.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH will start acting as your accountant for the financial year in which the Commencement Date falls. Any previous year’s accounts must be completed and filed by your previous agent if you have one, or arrangements can be made separately to perform these activities with VANTAGE 360 WEALTH.
If your previous year’s accounts have not been filed, and opening balances are not entered into the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH system by the time your first Year End Accounts are due to be filed by VANTAGE 360 WEALTH we will be unable to file them. Any fines or penalties resulting from this will not be the responsibility of VANTAGE 360 WEALTH.
Company directors are responsible for the registration, completion and filing of their own annual Self-Assessment Tax returns. VANTAGE 360 WEALTH can assist with registration and offers a separate paid for Personal Tax service for the completion and filing of returns.
You have a legal responsibility to retain documents and records relevant to your tax affairs. During the course of our work, we may collect information from you and others relevant to your tax affairs. We will return any original documents to you, if requested. Documents and records relevant to your tax affairs are required by law to be retained by individuals and companies for 6 years from the end of the accounting period. Whilst certain documents may legally belong to you, we may destroy correspondence and other papers that we store, electronically or otherwise, which are more than 7 years old. You must inform us if you require the return or retention of any specific documents for a longer period.
For the avoidance of doubt you are solely responsible for all tax liabilities, interest, penalties and the costs of defending your status regardless of the outcome of an IR35 assessment or review and / or the subsequent status determined by a tribunal or other hearing.
Access, Security and Data protection
You will not be able to use the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Software and use the Services without a username, password and memorable word. Once an VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account has been created you will be issued with a randomly generated password if you do not already have an VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account. This can be changed at any time.
You are ultimately responsible for administering and safeguarding any passwords and memorable words created to control access to your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account and use of the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Software. Please keep any password issued to you secure. If you choose to give another party access to your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account you do so at your own risk and you shall remain liable to VANTAGE 360 WEALTH for complying with these Terms for the use of the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Software and the Services and you shall indemnify VANTAGE 360 WEALTH in relation to any loss, damage or claim that may be suffered, incurred or brought as a result.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH staff, do not have access to any Client passwords or memorable words. Read only access to your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account is available to specific staff members but is strictly controlled by passwords and IP address restrictions. The use of this access is for assisting you with the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Software and your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account, and offering support when necessary.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH accountants do not have editing access to your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account without your authentication and permission, save that our accountants will access your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account to make necessary adjustments and VANTAGE 360 WEALTH staff will have full access to your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account with your authority to undertake the Bookkeeping Service. This access would be sought in exceptional circumstances and would not involve you having to reveal any of your login details. VANTAGE 360 WEALTH accountants do have access to make adjustments in the back end ledgers of your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account.
Charges and Payment
Your subscription – Charges and Payment Terms: A subscription Charge for use of the Service is payable monthly, or annually in advance by the Client. The subscription rates are posted on our website and we may vary these from time to time. Prices on our website are quoted in UK pounds Sterling and exclude VAT, which is also payable. You will be notified of any changes to our current price plan. It is a requirement that all Clients agree to have a direct debit set up for payment of monthly subscription fees.
Additional Charges are payable for the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Packaged Services and Add-Ons which fall outside of the scope of the Service (such as £9.50 plus VAT monthly for the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Payroll Service and £13 for filing your Annual Return with Companies House to cover the web filing cost) and the amounts payable shall be posted on our website from time to time and the current rate shall be notified to the Client in advance of subscribing to the applicable VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Packaged Services or Add-Ons. Other costs will apply for shareholding changes, company name changes, references and closing your company. If you require a specific additional service please ask your Account Manager for details.
The Client shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (except for any deduction or withholding required by law). VANTAGE 360 WEALTH may at any time, without limiting its other rights or remedies, set-off any amount owing to it by the Client against any amount payable by VANTAGE 360 WEALTH to the Client.
All amounts payable by the Client under the Contract are exclusive of amounts in respect of value added tax chargeable for the time being (VAT). Where any taxable supply for VAT purposes is made under the Contract by VANTAGE 360 WEALTH to the Client, the Client shall, on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from VANTAGE 360 WEALTH, pay to VANTAGE 360 WEALTH such additional amounts in respect of VAT as are chargeable on the supply of the Services at the same time as payment is due for the supply of the Services.
A set-up fee will be charged when signing up for the Service. This fee will be dependent on whether you require us to form your limited company or, you already have a limited company and then the closeness to your existing company’s year-end.
If an annual payment is made for the Service please note, we cannot offer a pro-rated refund if you choose to cancel your account before the end of the year for which you have paid.
Once any company return has been filed VANTAGE 360 WEALTH cannot be held responsible, or accountable for any omissions in your accounts. Any changes required after submission do not fall within the VANTAGE 360 WEALTH subscription fee and will be charged separately.
We shall be under no obligation to provide the Services if any subscription fee is not paid to us on time. If subscription fees become overdue we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Services until the balance is paid and we may close your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account permanently and disengage ourselves as your agents.
The Client must ensure that we have complete and accurate billing and contact information throughout the subscription period, including the full name of the Client, its business address, and a billing contact email address.
If the Client fails to make any payment due to VANTAGE 360 WEALTH under the Contract by the due date for payment, then the Client shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per cent per annum above the Bank of England’s base rate from time-to-time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. The Client shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
Insofar as we are permitted to, so by law or professional guidelines, we reserve the right to exercise a lien over all funds, documents and records in our possession relating to all engagements for you until all outstanding fees are paid in full.
Assignment and other dealings. VANTAGE 360 WEALTH may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights under the Contract and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its obligations under the Contract to VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Accounting Limited, a Group Company or any other third party or agent.
The Client shall not, without the prior written consent of VANTAGE 360 WEALTH, assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights or obligations under the Contract.
You hereby agree that VANTAGE 360 WEALTH, or a suitably qualified third party (a “Trusted Agent”) is hereby appointed to act as your Agent in relation to our dealings with HMRC and Companies House or any other competent governmental or regulatory authority.
Internal Disputes and Complaints. The Client is a private limited company and we become aware of a dispute between parties who are shareholders or directors of the company, it should be noted that our client is the company itself. We would not provide information or services to one party without the express knowledge and permission of all parties. Unless otherwise agreed by all parties, we will continue to supply information to the registered office/normal place of business for the attention of the directors.
VANTAGE 360 WEALTH aims to provide the highest levels of client service and accountancy advice and support at all times but we recognise that even with the best intentions and systems things do not always live up to expectations. We deeply regret any times where there is cause for complaint. If you are unhappy with the Services please contact your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account Manager in the first instance. If you are still not satisfied or would like to escalate your compliant please put it into writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices. Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office (if it is a company) or its principal place of business (in any other case) or such other address as that party may have specified to the other party in writing in accordance with this clause, and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, commercial courier, fax or e-mail. We will communicate with you and with third parties via email or by other electronic means, unless another method is more appropriate. You will be responsible for virus checking emails and any attachments.
A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at the address recorded on your Vantage 360 Wealth Account; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00am on the second Business Day after posting; if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier’s delivery receipt is signed; or, if sent by fax or email, one Business Day after transmission.
You agree that VANTAGE 360 WEALTH may send you notices via email, regular mail or alerts within the Services.
The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
Severance. If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
Waiver. A waiver of any right under the Contract or law is only effective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy provided under the Contract or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict its further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
No partnership or agency. Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between the parties, nor constitute either party the Agent of the other for any purpose. Neither party shall have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way.
Third parties. A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights to enforce its terms.
Entire Agreement. These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of VANTAGE 360 WEALTH, which is not set out in the Contract.
Variation. Except as set out in these Terms, no variation of the Contract, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing and signed by VANTAGE 360 WEALTH.
Governing law. This Contract, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. We and you agree to attempt to resolve any dispute amicably by speaking to one another before resorting to any legal action.
Jurisdiction. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims
By visiting our website and using our services you are accepting our policies and practices.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us.
Your personal information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
By using the Services, you agree that VANTAGE 360 WEALTH can access, aggregate and use non-personally identifiable data we collect from you. This data will in no way identify you or any other individual. VANTAGE 360 WEALTH may use such aggregated non-personally identifiable data to:
- assist us to better understand how our customers are using the Services
- provide our customers with further information regarding the uses and benefits of the Services
- enhance small business productivity, including by creating useful business insights from that aggregated data and allowing you to benchmark your business’ performance against that aggregated data, and
- otherwise to improve or augment the Services.
All your data is held either within your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account, our CRM system, or on secure servers.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls, server authentication, user profiles and passwords to protect the security of your data.
Sometimes outgoing and incoming telephone calls from and to our advisory or support teams are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. This process helps us to maintain high standards of service, and resolve any issues.
To maintain the platform we may contact you by telephone or SMS text message to update you or let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties) but only according to the permissions you give us.
Cancellation of Service
If you cancel your subscription to your VANTAGE 360 WEALTH Account, we maintain your data on our system for accounting purposes, and provide you with an export of your data.